The Brand elektra started in 1947 under the name La Tarvisium. This was the latin name of the town where it was founded, Trevisio. In 1965 the name changed from La Tarvisium to Elektra.
So the first commercial lever espresso machines where produced under the name La Tarvisium in 1943, the minibar. Eventually they stopped producing lever espresso machines and went to the automatica machines.
But in the 80ies they started a lever espresso machine from the domestic market. The Elektra Microcasa, later they also manufactured the models Super casa a leva and the Elektra MCL. Currently the Elektra Mircocasa is still in production.